(* 333 B.C. in Citium/Cyprus, † 262 B.C.) is a famous son of Larnaca. In about 300 B.C. Zeno constituted his own school of philosophy in Athens – Stoicism.
is the actual national drink of the Cypriots, a grape marc spirit per definition, distilled from the wine-making’s residuals. But Zivania is not only for drinking. The high-percentage brew serves superbly not only as home remedy for sore thorats and stomachache but also as a glass cleaner.
- Government Web Portal of the Republic of Cyprus
- Press and Information Office Republic of Cyprus
- Foreign Ministry of the internationally not recognized TRNC
- The European Commission Representation in Cyprus
- British Council Cyprus
- Association for Historical Dialogue and Research
- Cyprus Tourism Organisation
- British High Commission Nicosia
- Professional proofreading