(*1959) is a well known Turkish Cypriot poet and author.
In Cyprus she became famous in 1976 for her poem „Which half“, till today a common peace symbol for both, Greek and Turkish Cypriots. For years she is very involved in the movement for the re-unification of the island. Since the mid 80s she has been living and working in south Nicosia.
- Government Web Portal of the Republic of Cyprus
- Press and Information Office Republic of Cyprus
- Foreign Ministry of the internationally not recognized TRNC
- The European Commission Representation in Cyprus
- British Council Cyprus
- Association for Historical Dialogue and Research
- Cyprus Tourism Organisation
- British High Commission Nicosia
- Professional proofreading